Tuesday 22 May 2018

MY DAILY ROUTINE AS A FASHION BLOGGER

No pain no gain . I heard it in my childhood . But it,s true.for achieving anything you have to do hard work.why i am telling you all these things . For a reason. If i talk about my life so it is not so easy as i had before starting . I used to think that blogging is not hard material anymore. Do copy and paste it that is it . But now i realize that reality is in front of me . Blogging is a work of creative person blogging is a work of those people who have something to dedicate to others.otherwise you are failed.I am a fashion blogger. What type of problems come in my daily routine . okay lets come to my daily routine.Here it is.

I woke up at exactly 6 o clock in the morning daily . Then i go out for a walk .i do some workout . Take a bathe .  I have my breakfast . I do all my chors but not regularly. Now  time comes to get some ,to take ideas , blog topic.I read some books . Surf internet so that i can get something new for new blog.I collect all information about particular topic.then i start to write my new blog. But sometimes it happens after writing my blog i have to delete it due to some reasons . When i completed my blog i save it in my saving draft.i don,t publish it after just writing.Then next morning  i post my new blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nice Blog,
    Get the newest information on Fashion Apparel from Stylishcarrots: Fashion Blogger in Chandigarh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see this post here....... i appreciate your hard work for this fashion blog, thanks for providing this blog here.

    ReplyDelete

HOW YOU SHOULD BE WEARING DENIM THIS SUMMER

It does not matter how old you are or what your style is like. Denim will always plays a dominate role in your wardrobe. A jacket, a pair ...